Web Development & Maintenance
Do you have a legacy site that needs updating? Or a website that needs maintenance or additional features? EagleRock Computer’s Web Development Services are the answer. Our team is on top of all of the latest website development trends and technologies. We can create a user friendly, responsive website that maximizes your web presence and drives revenue to your business. Our dedicated web department works directly with you to ensure that your vision is made a reality. Let us develop you a website that does more than just sit there.
We offer Content Management Systems, eCommerce, Blogs, SEO, Site Optimization and Social Media.
Every web development project is unique. We want to get to know your brand, understand your needs and determine an appropriate timeline and project plan tailored to your business. We will make recommendations that will enable you to accomplish your website goals.
Before we launch your website, we put our coding to the test through a quality assurance process. With check points to review; including functionality, cross browser checking, W3 markup validation, and mobile response. We ensure that your website is prepared for its launch.
WordPress and joomla! Development
The future for full functional websites with an integrated blog system and built in CMS (content management system) is a website designed on the WordPress or joomla! platform. The capabilities of using CMS as a website are endless.
What is consider to be “Maintenance” work
- Adding new content (images, video, new pages, etc).
- Designing visual elements (need a new banner image, a new button, promo graphic, etc).
- Technical assistance (you need help doing something yourself on the website).
- Technical updates (ad-hoc plugins/modules).
- Troubleshooting (repairing broken code or formatting).
- Essentially, any sort of update which does not require strategy or marketing expertise is considered maintenance.