Network Security Solutions
EagleRock’s Network Security Solutions cost-effectively protect and maintain the security of your network, assets and data against external attack, providing you peace of mind 24/7.
If your system is experiencing any of the below symptoms, it’s time to take action and call EagleRock Computer.
Virus & Malware symptoms
- Pop up ads to purchase bogus software to remove the virus.
- Your computer runs slower than usual.
- Your computer stops responding, or it locks up frequently.
- Your computer crashes, and then it restarts every few minutes.
- Your computer does not run normal.
- Software or Applications on the computer do not work correctly.
- Disks or disk drives are inaccessible.
- You see unusual error messages.
- You see distorted menus and dialog boxes.
- Your desktop changes.
- Your computer restarts on its own.
In addition to removing the viruses, we can take preventative measures to reduce the chances of you ever getting re-infected by installing Sophos an antivirus software.
Sophos Intercept X
Sophos Intercept X is the world’s most comprehensive endpoint protection solution. Built to stop the widest range of attacks, it is proven to prevent even the most advanced ransomware and malware by leveraging a unique combination of next-generation techniques, including the ability to use deep learning detect never-before-seen malware, stop ransomware with Sophos anti-ransomware technology, and take attackers’ favorite tools out of their hands with signatureless exploit prevention. Intercept X also includes root cause analysis to provide insight into threats, and instant malware removal to ensure no attack remnants remain.
Sophos Endpoint Protection
Sophos Endpoint Protection makes it simple to secure your Windows, Mac and Linux systems against malware and advanced threats, such as targeted attacks. Our next generation endpoint protection integrates innovative technology like malicious traffic detection with real-time threat intelligence from Sophos Labs to help you prevent, detect and remediate threats with ease. Web, application, and peripheral access policies can follow your users anywhere they go. And, your firewall and endpoints can share a security heartbeat.
A network is a collection of computers, servers, mainframes, network devices, peripherals, or other devices connected to one another to allow the sharing of data.
Yes! We can do an onsite visit, a one-time remote in or you can drop off your computer at our shop.
- Never click on a link you did not expect to receive.
- Add numbers and symbols to make your password more secure – try not to use your pets name or favorite sports team.
- Think about the information you share on social media before you share it.
- You will never be contacted by Microsoft or any other company offering to “fix” your computer. These are fraudulent calls.
Comprehensive Network Analysis and Security Assessment
Is your network and all of your pc’s, servers, laptops, tablets and smartphones secure and capable of continuing to support your growing business needs?
Schedule your Network Analysis and Security Assessment to find out!
EagleRock’s Network Analysis and Security Assessment will provide you the information you need to secure your critical data at no obligation to you!
Intrusion, hacking and electronic theft attempts against businesses of all types and sizes are increasing exponentially.