Computer Repair & Backup
EagleRock Computer has services that will help you or your business keep running and make your life easier. Services include computer repair, troubleshooting, data recovery, Virus removal and more. The Internet is a dangerous place for computers, let our technician install and configure your Sophos anti-virus programs to keep your information protected and backed up.
Our Computer Services
- Virus & Malware Removal
- Computer Optimization
- Apple Computer Repair
- Computer Repair and Support in Fort Saskatchewan
- Data Recovery
- Offsite Back up
- Replace Laptop screens
- On site repairs in Fort Saskatchewan and Area
- Remote Computer Support
- Web Maintenance, SEO, Google Analytics
- Home/Business Networking
- Computer Support in Fort Saskatchewan
- Printer Support
- Windows Upgrade, Installs and Reinstalls
Brands We Service
Backup and Remote Data Storage
An important component to your business continuity or disaster recovery strategy is the capability to back up and store your critical data to a secure offsite location. EagleRock’s Backup and Remote Data Storage Services are the answer.
This allows you to retrieve your data from any Internet-connected device should your organization experience a business interruption, catastrophic failure or the inability to access your place of business.
EagleRock’s remote storage service securely encrypts your data before it leaves your premises, and backs it up automatically to our secure datacenters, which provide redundancy and security to the lifeblood of your business. When necessary, restoring files securely over the Internet takes just a few mouse clicks.
2017 Disaster Recovery Statistics
- 35% of unexpected downtime is caused by power outages.
- Unplanned downtime costs between $926 to $17,244 Per Minute – These costs include lost revenue, lost productivity, recovery expenses, equipment replacement and more.
- 96% of companies survive ransomware if they have a reliable Backup and Disaster Recovery Solution.
- 90% of ransomware was detected on systems.
- 250,000+ hijacker malware detection.
- 30% of businesses have no disaster recovery strategy in place.
- 90% of businesses without a disaster recovery plan will fail after a disaster.
- 1 in 3 businesses were unprepared for disaster, despite having a plan – This means that the disaster recovery plan was either inadequate, or the business-continuity system failed.
- 35% of companies lose at least one business critical app.
- 12% of companies could not recover data.
- 25% of recovery efforts eats up staff time.
- Less then 1 in 3 are reporting ransomware attacks to the authorities.
- 52% of small businesses say it would take at least three months to recovery from a disaster.
- 56% would need 8 hours+ to restore 100% of data from a natural disaster.